Hobbycraft Birthday Haul

Hi guys!

Following on from our YouTube video, we thought we'd give you some links for all the products here so you can find them easily. For detailed information and a better look at everything, click here!



This A5 sketchpad is going to be perfect for my journey into drawing! I've never been able to draw very well, but I plan on doing a little bit of practice every day to get there. It was £3.50, which I thought was very reasonable and you can find it by clicking here



We love autumn colours, so we purchased this felt for some upcoming items in our Etsy shop! I'm hoping to do mixed leaf packs with these, whether that will work out or not, I don't know. As you can see we bought brown, lime green, dark green, yellow and red sheets. 



I bought a die cutting machine pretty recently (the Sizzix Big Shot Plus, I wrote a whole blog post about it! If you fancy checking it out, please click here) but I haven't yet tried an embossing folder with it so I purchased this bauble one which I'm excited to try out for Christmas. It's Hobbycraft's own brand and I believe it was £4. 



I couldn't pass by these cute little dies, of course, I purchased them too! I'm hoping to use both the tree and the bauble as some pretty decorations for cards. 



I was looking for a big leaf punch, but the store near me didn't seem to have any so I bought this flower one instead. 



I've seen stamp and die sets like this everywhere (as I'm sure you have to) but never tried any out, so I figured I'd go for it and buy this "Bon Voyage" set, and I'm super excited to make my own globes!



I wasn't expecting to buy any more dies on this trip but I couldn't pass by these beauties and not pick them up! I will be trying them out very, very soon.


This was an impulse purchase if there ever was one! Although the horseshoe mini craft punch was on my wishlist, I didn't expect to buy it this time, but, they were in a huge bin near the tills and had more money off - so I bought it! 



This set of watercolours were discounted by 50%, so I bought them as I wanted to see the pearlescent effect. 



I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS THAT I HAD TO TURN CAPS LOCK ON! I was umming and aahing about purchasing this for a while as I wanted to try this planner style for next year, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it, HOWEVER, I got lucky because at the time I came in, they were having a sale on these! I'll show you this more (open up the box and stuff) over on our YouTube channel. 



Lastly, we are going to use this spiral stencil set to make our own background papers, you'll see this process up soon too!

Thank you for reading along with us! 

Keep crafting x

PS: links for everything are throughout the post BUT if you still haven't checked out our Etsy shop click here (trust me, it's worth it - even if I do say so myself😜). 

Our Etsy shop 

Our YouTube channel 

Comments